From a forward I received from a friend..
- Clashed with Salsa class
- Election whites not drycleaned
- No candidate a hottie
- Tony Jethmalani contesting from suburbs. Sigh
- No valet parking at booth
- Spotted servant in queue ahead of us
- Driver not come
- Elections over dude, Obama won!
- No party tackling real issues, eg, reduce Goly Gym rates.
- No home delivery!
Ofcourse, these reasons are South Mumbai specific (with a shade of humor). One common reason across Mumbai seemed the same though - We do not care a damn about what happens around us.