January 2, 2009

My new finance blog

As I had mentioned sometime back, I have been considering starting a new blog to post matters relating to financial markets and economic issues. And so, during the dying moments of 2008, I created the blog page for finance. The url is http://www.finthoughts.blogspot.com and I have already posted something on it. The endeavor is to utilize that page to talk about markets and economies including concepts relating to the same.

I will be very happy to include topics and concepts on demand from the readers of that blog. The idea is to use that page to share thoughts and add value.

Happy reading!

7 comments:

Some Little Greens said...

Congratulations Harish Sir !!!! Best Wishes for the new venture.

Just few minutes ago I did my first trade for MandY Holding Pvt ltd. Your blog will definitely provide great Gyaan for all of us.

Vaidehi said...

Hii,was expecting a finblog from u long back, but great can get some gyaan again from you. Will be almost like getting back on that
2nd last bench :) All the best

SP said...

http://www.finthoughts.blogspot.com/ great reading continue and god bless......satish

Nilima ;) said...

Wow!!! that's such a gr8 idea of helping ur students i think that v r definately going 2 b benifited through this
My best wishes will always b there with u 2 continue doing such gr8 things :)

mcx tips said...

I have just checked this blog and I have found it to be very useful and informative. This blog will certainly help its visitors.Indian share market has been volatile for quite some time now. But now it has started regaining a little ground. Which has helped in rebuiding the confidence of foreign investors in the indian share market.

Nifty Tips Free || Free Mcx Tips Gold And Silver

Rony said...

I have been considering starting a new blog to post matters relating to financial markets and economic issues. And so, during the dying moments of 2008, I created the blog page for finance. help with credit repair

Mcx Tips said...

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.