A forward I received and loved. These are few points we should all read very frequently and try to live by, me thinks.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
10. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
13. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
14. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
15. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
16. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy dress. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
17. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
18. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
19. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
20. Always choose life.
21. Forgive everyone everything.
22. What other people think of you is none of your business.
23. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
24. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
25. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
26. Believe in miracles.
27. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
28. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
29. Your children get only one childhood.
30. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
31. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
32. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,we'd grab ours back.
33. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
34. The best is yet to come.
35. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.